Any terms not defined in this document shall have meaning ascribe to them in the Terms and Conditions, Users Agreement as well as Terms and Condition of Transactions, which can be found here.
Collection of Information
Our user’s privacy is important to us and we take measures to ensure we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account. The following are some of the information we collect from our users:
Information such as user name, phone number, and email address will be collected at the time of registration on the sites. If you are registering on Stirmas through social media platform such as Facebook we may collect your account name and profile photo.
If you choose to place order as a registered member or as a guest information such as Full name, contact address, phone number, Email address, country and state/region of resident we be collected.
If you contact our customer service, we may record your conservation with us and collect additional information to verify your identity.
Users’ activities on our sites are recorded. Information relating to transactions but not limited to, the types and specifications of products, pricing and delivering information, may be collected when transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the sites.
We take note of users’ buying and browsing activities on our platforms including but not limited to IP addresses, browse behaviors, buyer behavioral patterns. We also, gather statistical information about the Sites and visitors to the Sites including but not limited to the just mentioned above and number of sessions, viewed pages, hardware and software attributes, operating system and unique visitors.
Certain data we may collect can be defined as personal data under applicable data protection as Personal Data.
In order to use our services and products, users are required to provide certain data which may include personal data, such as username, full name, address, phone number, and email address. If any data is required, we will let you know at the time of collection. In event where a user does not provide sufficient data marked as necessary or required, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such services or products.
How We Use Personal Data
- Verification of user identity.
- Verification of your eligibility to register as a user of our services and products.
- To provide you customer service and respond to your queries, claims, disputes and feedbacks.
- To facilitate communication on the Sites, processing transactions and delivery services.
- To personalizing our communication with you based on your browsing records, equipment information we collected and your order history, and performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and design of the Sites, and to improve our product offerings and services, including, for example, using anonymized data for machine learning purposes.
- To identifying, developing and marketing products and services that we believe you will value, including across browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable laws. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. Where we are required by applicable law, we will seek your consent prior to sending you communications for marketing purposes.
Any information voluntarily submitted to the sites for publication on the sites through publishing tools including but not limited to reviews, then you have deemed to have given your consent to the publication of such information on the sites.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose and transfer (either within or outside the jurisdiction of Stirmas entity and parent company that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to service providers may engaged to assist us to provide service to you.
- Our service partners for instances, in order for them to provide you with discount or offers that may interest you.
- To marketing platforms, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other providers of analytics services relating user behaviors’ on sites in order to tailor the right content you see when visiting our Sites. These marketing platforms may combine information they collect on our sites with data on their platforms in order to conduct targeted advertising. The activities of these third-party marketing platforms are governed by their own privacy policies, and not this privacy policies.
- Payment services providers to assist with payments and transactions.
- Logistics partners for providing delivery services for buyers.
- Customer service providers to provide after-sale services.
- Risk control service providers to assess the security of members’ accounts and transaction risks
- These service providers must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are only authorized to use the personal data in connection with the purpose specified above, and not for their own purposes.
Other than the purpose stated above, we may share your Personal Data with affiliated companies in the Stirmas and/or their designated Service Providers, which comprises a group of companies operating leading online and mobile marketplaces in consumer and business-to-business commerce, as well as cloud computing and other online services.
We retain your Personal Data as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
When necessary and to comply with applicable laws, we may also disclose and transfer your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified above, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We may provide aggregated or anonymized data to third parties, but when we do so, the information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally identify you.
Information you submit to the Sites for publication may be made publicly available on the Sites and therefore accessible by any internet user. You should exercise caution when deciding what information, you submit to us for publication.
Correction of Personal Data
Under the applicable laws, you may have the right of access to personal information held by us and to request correction of your information.
Our sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18 years) and we do not intend to sell or transact any of our products or services to minors. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us with the minor correct means of identification showing the real age to enable us remove the information.
We engage commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
To registered users of the Sites, some of your information can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not share your password to anyone. Our team will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call, chat or in an unsolicited email. If you share or use a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Also remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you finished your session.
Also note that no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information, we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.